Catasús Cal is an old Catalan farmhouse dated S. XVIII , in the small town of Can Cartró, Located in the center of the Penedès region, surrounded by vineyards and forests.
The house has been renovated retaining its rustic style and converted into a comfortable rural accommodation and has 2 buildings linked by the central courtyard: The principal where the owners live and house intended for rural housing.
Accommodation capacity allows 1 a 5 people
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Double rooms
Features and Services
- Exterior: Garden furniture, Garden, Barbecue, Parking area, Pool.
- Languages: English, French, Español, Catalan.
- Interior: DVD video, Dinning room, Game Collection, TV, Kitchen, Microwave, Heating, Washing machine, Shared bathroom, Stereo.
- Services: Information about the area, Meals are served, cot available, dinner is served, bicycle available, Pet, Internet access.
- Situation: Montana, Near the beach, tarmac, Near forest.